Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) creates opportunities to fundamentally strengthen your businesses while contributing to society at the same time. We help your company realize competitive advantage by adopting principles of CSR in your business strategy
Questions to ask yourself:
- How does my company ensure that it is aware and managing the full range of environmental, social, ethical and economic risks and opportunities that affect the business?
- Are my company’s sustainability activities aligned to business objectives and make significant social impact or are they a hodgepodge of uncoordinated Corporate Social Responsibility and philanthropic activities disconnected from the company’s strategy that neither make any meaningful social impact nor strengthen the firm’s long-term competitiveness?
- Do we have committed employee base that are creatively engaged in company activities?
- Do we waste resources or operate at optimal capacity?
- Is my company taking advantage of the available tax credits, incentives, and grant opportunities for reducing our environmental impacts and for promoting alternative energy strategies?
- Have we assessed our customers’ sustainability needs against our product lines?
- Does the community know about the sustainability initiatives that we conduct ?
Metamorphosis Consulting will help you to develop Sustainable business strategies for your private business or public sector organization:
- Provide guidance in conducting assessment of external environmental, social, ethical and market risks and opportunities that might affect your organization
- Develop and oversee implementation of long term strategic plans (operation/marketing/fiscal) and tactical marketing plans
- Develop corporate strategy for non profit sponsorship
- Develop and coordinate implementation of programs to improve business resource efficiency (energy/water/waste)
- Develop and coordinate implementation of work site wellness programs